The Timitoo Systems Correspondence Engine is the formatting piece of the output solution. Our formatter is offered as an enterprise solution, which is our most robust solution for high volume formatting, as well as, a light weight solution for small business and service bureaus with a low volume output scenario.
Based on open standards the system produces responsive HTML5, SVG, PDF and AFP.
Supporting all standard input data and codepage, the tool allows high speed formatting of fully dynamic documents, while ensuring the corporate standard for appearance of the documents. All of the layout rules and conditions are maintained centrally.
- User Interface is completely browser based
- Tables with variable data and dynamic page breaks
- Page count and 1 of n numbering
- Full color support
- Unicode on all text, to allow any language to be formatted
- Open standard layout definitions
- Conditional formatting of formatted areas
- Boxes and shading
- Support for 2D and 3D charts
- Support for barcodes
- Using the Converters additional output formats are supported
The Timitoo Correspondence Engine is a high speed document formatter, which includes logic and variable handling to directly produce responsive HTML5, SVG, PDF or AFP.
- Support for variable arrays
- Support for Object oriented arrays of data
- Standard support for typical data formats built in such as CSV, JSON and others
- Other data reading is customized during the design
- Support for an IF/THEN/ELSE logic
- Support for various manipulation functions of data such as UPPER, LOWER, etc…
- Tables with and without borders
- Tablespan with various headers
- 2D and 3D charts
- Support for scale-able images
The Timitoo Correspondence Engine runs on the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 & up
- Redhat Linux
- Suse Linux
All Timitoo software is 64 bit.
Type: Typical Healthcare Correspondence Letter
Produced with the Timitoo Formatter Fox
The sample contains the HTML, PDF and AFP Version of the document
Download click here
Editing a Building Block with Variables
Edit a template made from Building Blocks
Styling options for Template design
Variables for data to be inserted into the document
For purchase info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.