The Timitoo Resource Manager is an exciting new tool for any organization that is challenged by the internal or external need to access, manage or edit text elements, templates, and bulk updates.
- REST API
- Capabilities to manage formats from/for other composition systems
- Manage Text-Elements for Timitoo Applications and third party formatting tools
- Allow external users access to edit components
- Easily view available resources
- User Authorization to maintain resources
- Managed via Browser, no local installation necessary
- Synchronization to offline tools
- Change Management (Free version does not have versioning)
- Ability to analyze AFP resources
- Web based user interface
AFP Resources Web-UI
provides an intuitive Web based User Interface to manage, version and preview AFP Resources without any plugins.
Leveraging the Resource Manager
provides several methods for accessing AFP resources. Use our standard AFP Resources or external AFP resources, but you must specify the location of these resources. There are also ways to specify resource locations through job submission parameters and environment variables. Finally, each document in a job can specify the path to each of the AFP resource types it requires. You can elect to handle these specifications with a default document associated with a logical destination.
After creating the text for your document, you will probably want to format it to make it more readable and interesting. You can use images—such as charts, graphs, logos, boxes, and lines—to illustrate or to separate various sections. You can also use fonts to emphasize different areas of text. You might like to draw from a catalog of predefined graphic and text elements created for your enterprise. You might like to combine text and graphic elements into segments (such as footers, headers, or side bars) that you can position as single units on the page. To ensure consistency, you can specify common elements and layout for documents of the same type.
The different types of AFP resources follow:
Color management resource