AFP to IPDS Print Driver
The AFP to IPDS Printer Module drives a high speed production printer using a fully composed AFP Datastream:
- Accepts fully composed AFP with in-lined or external Resources
- Supports True Type Fonts, as well as standard AFP-Fonts
- Connection via TCP/IP
- Using the latest AFP Definition
Typical applications include:
- Directly Drive high volume production printers
- Full status on the print process
- Page level tracking
The module converts fully composed AFP pages into a bidirectional IDPS datastream to drive high speed production printers.
The AFP to IPDS Module is available for the following 64-bit Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 & up
- Redhat Linux
- Suse Linux
All Timitoo software is 64 bit.
For purchase information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.