AFP to PDF Transform
The AFP to PDF Transform module converts a fully composed AFP page into a PDF document:
- Accepts fully composed AFP with in-lined or external Resources
- Composes fully ready PDF with Type 3 Raster Fonts or substituted True Type Fonts
- PDF Compression for smaller file sizes
- Can be combined with Archive Split Tool, to split larger files into individual documents for Archiving
- TLE’s can be turned into PDF Annotations
- Supports output of PDF/A compatible documents
Typical applications include:
- Convert AFP documents to be viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF viewer tools
- Post-Composition indexing
- Partial text extraction
Server side conversion: The video below shows how AFP Files can be converted just in the browser, without any need to have any local viewer installed.
- No client side installation
- View of PDF directly in the browser
- Printing directly out of the browser
- Files can be saved in the archive after the conversion optionally
The module converts fully composed AFP pages into PDF documents with various options for Fonts, such as Embedded or substituted True Type Fonts.
Output various types of PDF formats.
- IOCA Support for: FS10, FS11, FS42, FS45
- Compression Support: TIFF LZW, IBM MH – Modified Huffman, IBM – Modified Read, JPEG, No compression
- Bilevel Images CCITT G4
Font Substitution for missing fonts
The AFP 2 PDF Module is available for the following 64-bit Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 & up
- Redhat Linux
- Suse Linux
For purchase information please contact email@example.com.