AFP to PDF Transform
The AFP to PDF is a high volume transform to convert AFP Data streams to PDF documents.
- Accepts fully composed AFP with in-lined or external Resources
- Composes fully ready PDF with Type 3 Raster Fonts or substituted True Type Fonts
- PDF Compression for smaller file sizes
- Can be combined with Archive Split Tool, to split larger files into individual documents for Archiving
- TLE’s can be turned into PDF Annotations
- Supports output of PDF/A compatible documents
Typical applications include:
- Convert AFP documents to be viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF viewer tools
- Post-Composition indexing
- Partial text extraction
Server side conversion:
The video below shows how AFP Files can be converted just in the browser, without any need to have any local viewer installed.
- No client side installation
- View of PDF directly in the browser
- Printing directly out of the browser
- Files can be saved in the archive after the conversion optionally
Client side conversion:
The tool can be installed as a client side service to convert documents on individual workstations and view their content in a Web Browser or PDF Reader.
The module converts fully composed AFP pages into PDF documents with various options for Fonts, such as Embedded or substituted True Type Fonts.
- IOCA Support for: FS10, FS11, FS42, FS45
- Compression Support: TIFF LZW, IBM MH – Modified Huffman, IBM – Modified Read, JPEG, No compression
- Bilevel Images CCITT G4
Font Substitution for missing fonts
The AFP 2 PDF Module is available for the following 64-bit Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 & up
- Redhat Linux
- Suse Linux
- AIX 7.1 and up
All Timitoo software is 64 bit.
For purchase information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.